8.21.2009

BEEN TROGGIN ALL OVER THE WORLD

Yes, my fellow trog hunters, we can all relax because after years of searching the great depths of europe (6 weeks) it can be safe to say that there lie trogs on every inch of this earth. My fellow trog hunter (although he is a surf team captain so he wont admit being a trog hunter) shows you here, on the fine beaches of Dubrovnik, Croatia, one of the most beautiful places on this earth, a trog can still be found, if you set your mind to it. 

DUBROVNIK, Croatia    (below a picture from our apartment)                   
       

TROG (above) {he got more than her number, mustache ride with a bloody face and no she didnt punch him.}


Even in Florence, Italy our friend who now goes by the name "Joseppi" (he will no longer respond to Joe) found a grandma trog ( I think she is nearly extinct.) She even sewed his name onto a piece of paper, and yes he returned the favor!



My point, there is hope for all, where ever you may be in this world, in a Portland shit hole like my main man Hendo (grandpa trog hunter) or in Florence, Italy.... 

So before I part, I would like to leave you with one last thought.
Finding the Trog is only half the battle, the other half is trying to open her legs!!!!



yours truly, 


No comments:

Post a Comment